What we collect:
PlanPro may collect personally identifiable information, like names, contact information including email and mailing address, phone numbers, Service information (including subscription information/ use of services, etc.), subscription/Service payment information, designations, training and other information requested through our Services. We also want you to be aware that certain tools exist to help us service and recognize you. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you use our Services. You may be familiar with the term “cookies”, which are unique alphanumeric identifiers. We may place cookies on your computer when your web browser accesses our web sites. We use this information to educate us on things such as how you navigate to and around our web sites, browsing and accessing content. If you choose, there are utilities available for purchase from independent software providers to install on your computer as well as tools/preferences you can choose through most web browsers to make web site visits anonymous. Of course, cookies let you have a more satisfying web site experience, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. We may also collect mobile device and app analytic data, subject to your applicable privacy and sharing settings on your mobile device(s).
What we do with the information we gather:
Generally, we use the information you provide us to perform the Services for which such data was collected or provided. Accordingly, we may use your information for a number of purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide you with access to our Services.
- For Service administration purposes, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the Service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you regarding a particular Service).
- To contact you about a submission you have made via any of our Services, including any content you provide.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments and for internal record keeping purposes.
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers or other communications about our Services.
- To identify the number of visits (including via IP address logging) from different locations and also to block disruptive use.
- To analyze, enhanceand improve the Services we offer.
- To stop disruptive or abusive behavior by our users (e.g. the posting or transmission of offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to our Services or to us).
- On rare occasions, to disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our service policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for their marketing or commercial purposes.
- To create sanitized data sets and aggregate information collected from our Services which we use to develop and further advance our products, services, software, technology and/or refine and/or create our algorithms and to develop, publish or present reports, summaries, or product specifications based on, or including such sanitized data sets and aggregate information.
Within our Organization and with Our Service Providers:
We may share information we collect from all points of contact within our organization (including any affiliates or subsidiaries). The information you give us and information about you may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources. We may share information with our service providers (including third party payment processors) operating on our behalf to provide Services to our customers, including sharing information with 3rd parties in an effort to enhance and improve the information we have collected from you.
Right to Transfer:
Should PlanPro choose to sell or transfer business assets, or to engage in a transaction where we are required to share or transfer your information, it is possible that the information we possess may be transferred as part of that transaction. We may decide to retain a copy of the information post sale or transfer.
Aside from the sharing and disclosures set forth above, we do not anticipate sharing your personally identifiable information with any third parties without your consent.
Links to Other Sites:
Opt Out and Updates:
At any time you may choose to opt-out of receiving certain communications or contact PlanPro to update your information. Upon reasonable request and subject to PlanPro’s policies and obligations, PlanPro will remove your personal information from its relevant database(s) as soon as commercially practicable
Your California Privacy Rights:
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing (if any) will be included in our response.
Our Services do not respond to “do not track” requests.
You should remember that you use the Services solely at your own risk and are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your own personal information. PlanPro cannot assume responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the internet.
Policy updated on April 2, 2018.